To adhere to latest guidelines for public safety in group gatherings, Cornerstone Christian Church has decided to take the following precautions:
- Face coverings/masks will be worn inside for the 9am Worship Service. The 10:30am Worship Service will be mask recommended. If you are singing, we encourage you to keep your mask on.
- Face coverings/masks are highly recommended for outdoor gatherings especially if the gathering will involve interactions with those outside your immediate family living enviornment.
- Please respect and maintain a safe distance when greeting others.
- Please bring your own face covering/mask. (We will have some masks available, but are not confident that we can provide masks to everyone.)
- If you are sick, have a temperature of 100.1 or greater, or have been around someone who has been sick or possibly has the virus, please stay home and worship with us online.
Thank you for your support in these changes. It is our desire to protect the health and safety of all our Cornerstone Family. In a time of uncertainty about best practices and what is actually necessary, we have decided to err on the side of caution by asking everyone to wear a mask. The mask will not hinder our ability to Worship as long as our hearts are determined to seek God no matter the cost. The most important aspect in worship is always our heart and love for God and others. Wearing a mask may feel like a sacrifice, but let it be a sacrifice of praise; and let nothing hinder you from True Worship.